.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lisa & Jo

Two talented ladies that go by the names of Lisa & Jo have a little business that makes all sorts of stunning stationery bits and bobs.
I first saw their products at I Heart Market a few months ago and thought all their stuff was to-die-for. I am such a sucker for stationery, and if I had my way I would spend millions on pens, paper, stamps and the like, and have an entire room in my house just dedicated to stationery.
Yesterday I was out doing the Midlands Meander and visited the most gorgeous shop called 'Things We Love' at Lavender Trout, and came across some of the Lisa & Jo stationery. I didn't even think twice before handing in my cash at the till so that I could be the proud owner of yet more stationery to add to my ever growing collection.
I bought a letter-writing kit and a stamp from their amazing range, and here are a few photos that I found online of their products.
Visit the Coelho Culture blog which is run by Lisa & Jo to keep in step with the creative projects they are up to these days.


 (Above images taken by Lauren from Glossary)



 (Here is a letter writing kit like the one I bought yesterday)


(Above images from Coelho Culture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...