.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cameras are calling me...

It just dawned on me recently that I should puruse photography as a little sideline hobby. I don't fancy myself as a photographer of any sort, but I do love taking pictures, and I love looking at pretty pictures as much as I love wearing dresses, so it seems fitting.
The only pity is the fact that I don't own one of those cameras that have a lens that can stretch to the moon and back. I use a Sony Cybershot 12 megapixel digital camera, and while it has done me proud and captured some great moments for Facebook, I'm feeling the need to move up in the world and joing the ranks of posh camera owners so that I can fill my blog with pictures that I have taken instead of always heading over to We Heart It to borrow some of their inspiring images.
If only I had a money tree in my backyard, because man, I would love to own a kick-ass expensive camera!





(Click on images for source)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the complete opposite situation, I have a "kick-ass" camera (Nikon D3000 yaddd ayaddda) and I have absolutely no idea how to use it. I'm desperate to take quick georgeous pics of my stuff but yet the photo's look like a 3 year old with a blackberry. So not talented with the lense.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...