.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Everybody loves Seth Cohen

One of my favourite TV series of all time is without a doubt, The OC.
When the show was still on television weekly, I literally would count down the days until Thursday when it aired so that I could get another dose of Seth Cohen, who in my opinion, made the OC what it is - Amazing.
Seth (Adam Brody) is not your A-type male model, and more resembles the boy-next-door, but one thing is for sure, as soon as he open his mouth, his magnetic charisma just draws you in and before you know it, you're a complete sucker for his wit and uncoventional charm.
Seth's diologue makes the show, and his one liners are simply golden.
My love for this 'Seth Cohen' character inspired this post, and I thought I'd treat you to some quotes from his finest moments on the OC. Enjoy.

"I'm going to make magic happen, I feel like my hair is really working for me tonight"

Ryan: Sometimes I think you talk just to make sounds.
Seth: Well, sometimes I do.
Seth: What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico.
Ryan: What happens in Mexico?
Seth: I don't know because it stays there! That's why we must go.

Seth: You know what I like about rich kids? Bam, nothing. Hey, Ryan, you wouldn't consider me rich, would you? I'd be more upper middle class?
Seth: How was the mall?
Ryan: Weird…
Seth: Yeah, you've really painted a picture for me. I feel like I was there.

Seth: Unlike Zack who's anxiety free, with his big smile, and natural athleticism. That guy makes me feel very Jewish.

Ryan: What did you do to your eye?
Seth: It's just a little bit blurry. Summer poked me in it with her big toe.
Ryan: What, why?
Seth: I don't know man, it was an accident, there were limbs everywhere, I'm lucky I can still see.

Marissa: Hey guys, can we try to be positive here?
Seth: Yeah, okay, I am positive that this is Summer's fault.
Summer: I am positive that I am leaving this place with a rash.
Seth: Oh, so you're planning on making some extra money tonight?
Seth: It's pronounced Tee-ch-uana. God, Mom, you are so white.
Seth (to Ryan): Do you want to play Grand Theft Auto? It’s pretty cool. You can like, steal cars and … Not that that’s cool. Or uncool. I don’t know …
Seth: So, what's the GP, RA?
Ryan: I have no idea what you just said.
Seth:Game plan, Ryan Atwood
Ryan: You're just using initials now?
Seth: Yeah, it saves time.
Ryan: Well, not if you have to translate.
Seth: GP.
Ryan: Game plan?
Seth: Good point  
Sandy: Since the minute you were born I knew I would never take another easy breath without knowing that you were all right.
Seth: So I'm like asthma? 
Seth: I didn't know they had musicals in Chino. I didn't even know they had dancing or laughter
Seth: Over-exposure, its a major source of conflict in a relationship. Summerith, Sethimer? You understand what I'm saying?
Ryan: No no, but that's normal.

Seth: I know I should apologize. It's just my pride.
Ryan: What pride?
Seth: Yeah, I guess there's nothing standing in my way.  
Summer: Besides, Marissa is happy now.
Seth: And by happy you mean gay. 
Seth: Speaking from a recent personal experience the triangle is not a friendly shape, okay? It's pointy, it's got sharp edges. Triangles hurt people.
In fact, Eddie would actually make this romantic triangle more of a romantic…rhombus. 
Seth: If you're alone, cough twice.
Ryan: I'm alone.
Seth: Hey, oh ... sorry. I'm surprised that hasn't happened before. Not saying I'm disappointed it hasn't happened before just saying the mathematical probability of ...
Ryan: Yeah, crying during chick flicks, walking in on me getting dressed ...
Seth: Yeah, what's your point? K, I'm not seeing what you're getting at? Do you work out?
Ryan: Not really.
Seth: Cool, me neither. I'm gonna go watch some hockey.
Ryan: Hockey season's over.
Seth: Damnit.  
Seth: So when you lost your virginity, I was playing Magic the Gathering.
Ryan: You still play Magic.
Seth: Yeah, but not as much.
(All Images: We Heart It)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...