.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We're all going on a (winter) holiday

The weather in South Africa this week has been fa-reezing. I am definitely a winter lover, but seeing as though this is my third consecutive winter (the joys of international travel), I'm slightly done with the cold. Anyway, tomorrow my family and I are going to be going on our last family holiday before I head overseas for another year. We are going to one of my favorite places on the planet, the KwaZulu-Natal midlands, and the chances of us hitting snow are looking quite high. I love family holidays; the car trip, the bonding, the good food, the new sights, the photo-taking, the laughs, it all just reeks of a memorable time. I'm especially looking forward to fireplace-huddling, winter-woolies wearing, scrabble-playing, belly-laughing fun, and not to mention the shopping along the midlands meander. 
I'm really sad that my time at home is nearing it's end, but that's all the more reason to savor the remaining days, and I can't think of a better way to do it than on a countryside vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...