.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Durban Events: Gangs @ Wavehouse

Two Saturdays ago, my friends and I watched our mates' band 'Gangs of Ballet' play an epic gig at the Durban Wavehouse, and here are some stills from the fisheye lens of Richard Tarr. 
Gangs are a Durban band that have risen to popularity in the South African music scene very quickly, and with their catchy Rock 'n Roll vibes, they've won the nation over. I'd love to actually do an interview with the guys soon, so watch this space for more Gangs of Ballet hype. 
I'm excited for Gangs as they'll be opening for Switchfoot next week in Joburg and it's all set to be the gig of their lives. Such an honor to know them and have seen them do so well in such a short space of time. I will even claim the fact that I was at their debut gig at Unit 11 last year. What a jam, and a truly talented bunch of blokes. 
If you'd like to hear their music, check them out on Soundcloud or follow them on Twitter (@GangsOfBallet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...