.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Recipe: Pumpkin cupcakes with cloud frosting

I haven't posted a recipe in ages, but found this yum looking one, and thought it needed to be shared because a good cupcake recipe is like gold to a baker.
What I particularly love about this one is the icing or as the American's call it 'frosting,' and I am almost slightly reluctant to try this out because I can see myelf having a major O.D on the baking mixture before the poor cakes even make it to the oven.
Here is the recipe for "Pumpkin cupcakes with cloud frosting" as seen on the 'Always With Butter' blog.
Happy baking!

1 comment:

  1. WOW wow wow! I found this on pinterest....and I'm in awe! I'm going to try this this weekend. I did a short, but fun Friday post on my blog. Great post : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...