.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You mean Interest? No, I mean Pinterest.

Pinterest, is in my definition 'crack for creative people,' and if there was one website I could make my home inside of, it would be this one.

What is it? Basically it's a bookmarking site whereby you can catologue your favourite things onto virtual pinboards, and follow other's with similar interests or should I say 'pinterests.'
The site allows you to add a 'pin' tool to your computer's bookmark bar, and when browsing other websites, you can extract photos/images that you like and add them onto one of your pinboards.

If you have never been onto Pinterest, before you read any further, please click here to get a dose of it for yourself. 
If you are already on Pinterest and have an account, you can check out my profile, and if you like what you see, hey, you can even follow me. (click here for my profile)
On the left hand side of my blog I've added a link to my Pinterest account which I update almost daily. It's endless fun. 
Join the revolution!

{a screen shot of my profile}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...