.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cheers to the weekend

Glory hallelujah it's the freakin' weekend!

This weekend has all the makings of a great one.
Tonight I am having some of my favourite ladies over for a sleepover, and if you ask me, sleepovers are just as much fun {if not more}, now, then when I was an eight-year-old Spice Girls loving, pink wearing little girl. 
We have decided to have a So You Think You Can Dance and Flight of The Conchords marathon, whilst gorging on any fattening foods we can get our fingers on. 
Tomorrow I think we may do a spot of thrifting at the SPCA charity shop, and I need to look for some alternative craft supplies for some up coming craft projects that I have in mind.
I am also hanging for some saltwater, so will more than likely end things off with a surf and/or longboarding session at the reef.
In the midst of all this, I have got paperwork coming out of my ears for this silly US Visa that I am in the process of applying for. They practically want me to bring everything but the kitchen sink along with me to the interview (which is on monday *freakout*). I have to get months worth of bank statements, proof of residence and forms who's names are made up solely of numbers. Confusion alert.
I will feel like a monumental weight has been cast off my shoulders once this visa is in hand. Bring it. Let's do this thing.

Hope you all have a flippin' fantastic weekend yourselves.

 {For source of original image, click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...