.

Friday, September 21, 2012

I Can't Live Without

I think that every girl has her list of products she just cannot dream of living without. There are certain essential items that I use almost daily, and I thought I'd share these with my readers and anyone looking for some highly recommended, tried and trusted, skincare and beauty products. I love that this list will differ from person to person as we all take our own special likings to certain cosmetics on the shelves of our favorite stores. So, here's fifteen things I cannot live without, what are yours?
1. Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation - The Body Shop
2. Nearly Naked Loose Powder - Almay
3. Ruby Woo Lipstick - MAC Cosmetics
4. Special Cleansing Gel - Dermalogica
5. Multi-active Toner - Dermalogica
6. Active Moist Moisturizer - Dermalogica
7. "William Tell Me About OPI" Nailpolish - O.P.I
8. Shea Lip Butter - The Body Shop
9. Eau De Toilette, Vanilla - The Body Shop
10. Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment - From Australia
11. ColorStay Liquid Eye Liner - Revlon
12. Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - Palmers
13. Cow Udder Cream - From the farmer's market (this is an excellent and 100% pure moisturizer good for face and body.)
14. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion - Bath and Body Works Fall Limited Edition
15. Honey Autumn Apple Shower Gel - Bath and Body Works Fall Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...