.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

To the max

My favourite trend this winter is maxi lengths. I spoilt myself a few months back with a pink Forever New maxi skirt and ever since have been scouting out another one to buy. I think they look elegant, ladylike and oh-so-trendy. Long lengths, in my opinion, speak of timeless style that stretches as far back as woman's fashion does. They are somewhat Victorian in nature and do wonders for the female figure. I am most excited at the revival of the maxi-lengths that seem to encompass the 1800's, 1900's and 1970's all in one look, and dressing as if you are from another era in time is always fun to do.
Here are some Lookbookers that wear the maxi-lengths best.








{Images: Lookbook}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...