.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Future man, please wear...

"Fashion fades but style is eternal." - Yves Saint Laurent

In my honest opinion, a man that knows how to put a decent outfit together is a force to be reckoned with. 
Since doing a bit of traveling outside of my 'surf wear only' hometown, Durban, I have come across many a bloke that has impressed me with their impeccable clothing co-ordination. 
To tell you the truth, some days I prefer men's fashion to women's. Tweed blazers, leather combat boots, suspenders, flannel, denim shirts, elbow patches, I'll take a double order of them all.
On the flip side however, I think there's a fine line that separates 'well groomed' from 'trying too hard,' and I applaud those lads that know how to live in the balance. 
So here's to appreciating men's trends and hoping my future man will be among the minority of stylish males. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...