.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Gift Mail

I am convinced that my love language is receiving letters and packages in the mail, so when this parcel arrived at my door from my family all the way over in South Africa, my love tank was spilling over. 
I ripped it open and inside were tones of individually wrapped Christmas presents as well as a Christmas stocking full of wrapped gifts. I have been told I am only allowed to open everything on Christmas day, so there will be no peeking until then. 
Seeing as though I'm going to be away from my family over Christmas time, being able to open gifts from them all will be such a treat, and probably a highly emotional moment too. I cannot wait, but until then, I'll be setting the presents under the tree where they'll await me until the 25th. 
I also sent my family a little package full of American goodies such as Hershey's chocolates, Starbucks Christmas blend coffee, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Peppermint Cocoa, and Gingerbread. I can't bear the thought of me getting to eat/drink all of these delights knowing my family back home can't taste them too. So now we can all enjoy the same treats whilst we spend Christmas on opposite ends of the globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...