.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Diary of a Daydreamer gets a magazine feature

A few weeks ago I got an email from an employee at a South African lifestyle Magazine called "Get It."  She wanted to know if she could do a feature on my blog for the January issue, so being highly thrilled with the offer, I sent over all my details, and lo and behold, we have ourselves a magazine feature. I am very excited and very honored to have been given this opportunity, and I think the article turned out lovely. As you can see, my blog was featured along with 3 others. Here are their links if you'd like to have a little peek at what some other Saffa bloggers have been getting up to:
Tom Basson - tombasson.wordpress.com
Olivia Villet - www.oliviavillet.com
Ask Ashe - askashe.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...