.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Exciting News...

Hello friends and readers,
As per one of my previous posts, I am currently in the process of creating an entirely new blog that will take the place of Diary of a Daydreamer. The reason for this is that I feel that I personally have evolved beyond what this blog is able to keep up with, and I'm ready to hit the bloggersphere with a page that better reflects the person I have become, as I started Diary of a Daydreamer when I was just a teen with very limited knowledge of the online world. 
Although I will soon no longer be posting on here, I will not be deleting this blog, but rather having a referral URL to my new site, so all of those who would like to follow me over to my new page are most welcome to do so, and I would love your support. 
So, stay tuned for the launch of the my new blog. I am most excited about it and can't wait to disclose the new name, look and site URL to everybody.
But for now, I'm enjoying my last few posts on Diary of a Daydreamer, and stay tuned for more info regarding my new project.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...