.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cards For My Loves

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here in the States. Everyone is starting to deck the halls, and our little apartment is feeling more Christmassy by the day. 
Anyway, every year I like to kick it old school and pop a bunch of Christmas cards in the mail to send across the seas to all my loved ones that are scattered across the globe. I've been trying to learn the lost art of hand-lettering, so this year I bought some plain cardboard, got out my marker pen and drew up some of my own Christmas cards and had the most fun doing it. Is there anything better than creating? 
So here they are, my little festive season creations

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I must get my skates on and finish making mine this week xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...