.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Peg Street Kings 2012

I am thriving on the fact that longboarding has taken off in South Africa in a big way. Thanks to the likes of companies like Peg, we are seeing (especially in Durban), a rise in the amount of people buying themselves a board and hitting the streets and beach promenades to have themselves a good time, on wheels. 
My friends and I have a skate crew of 30-something people who will rock up to skate sesh's at the beep of just one group MMS. We have such fun every time and I have the best memories attached to longboarding.
In saying all that, Peg is hosting a 'Street Kings' competition next week taking place on Danville avenue. I will definitely be watching and I think you should come along too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...