.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Obsession of the Week

My stationery collection is one that breeds and multiplies itself almost monthly thanks to stores like invite.L which I recently discovered (via puglypixel.com). I am obsessed with those Editorial-styled journals which I would like to convert into a type of travel journal, and would also like to convert the '1000 kinds of stories' journal into a 1000 things I am thankful for journal. Then there's the pretty washi tape which would fine tune my collection very nicely. 
This online store is beautifully designed, teeming with great product at what I would consider to be reasonable prices taking into account that they ship around the globe at no extra cost. Click here to get your order in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...