.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Ear Candy

Just doing my good deed for the day and sharing some of the delightful music I've been listening to lately. It will make your day, this I do not doubt. 


The Great Escape - Patrick Watson
The Places We Call Home - Lanterns on the Lake
A New Me - Wind and Willow
Farther Along - Josh Garrels
I'm Gona Be (500 miles) cover - Blake Stratton
Candles - Daughter
All My Days - Alexi Murdoch
Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver
Bedouin Dress - Fleet Foxes
September Grass - James Taylor
To Whom It May Concern - The Civil Wars
Olsen Olsen - Sigur Ros
The Woods - Sea of Bees
Angels in the Snow - Sam Duckworth
Night Owls - Dry The River
White Owl - Josh Garrels
Indian Summer - Riceboy Sleeps
With The King - United Pursuit
You Are Sweet - Sisterbrother

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...