.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The 031 Collection

There's an old saying that goes something along the lines of "it's not what you know, it's who you know." Heard of it?  I thought so..
Well, I am a very lucky girl and was given two times tickets to The 031 Collection fashion show this Thursday hosted by Mr Price. Candice MacNicol of Playplay Creations kindly hooked me up. What a dear.
The 031 Collection is pretty much the biggest event on Durban's fashion calendar alongside 'The July, ' and I am very chuffed I wont be missing out on the fun.
One thing that is certainly putting the prestige into this event is the fact that British supermodel and fashionista Agyness Deyn has been flown into the 031 to be a judge at the show. 
If you listen closely, you can hear the excited chatter of Durban girls everywhere, anticipating the show.
If you haven't got your tickets, be sure to do so at Computicket.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...